
Thank you Meliss for the tag and for providing me with something to keep me from doing my laundry for 10 more minutes!!
A. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning.
B. Each player answers the questions about themselves.
C. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5 people and posts their names.
10 Years Ago: Was 1998 and I was living at home with my parents in Centerville attending Viewmont High School and mentally preparing myself to audition for Vykelles (the drill/dance team in high school).
5 Things on my To-Do List today:
1- Clean the laundry off my floor
2- Shower and get ready for the day
3- Do the dishes
4- Choreograph a dance on exercise balls
5- Cook dinner
Things I would do if I were a billionaire:
Oh man, this is kind of a tough one. I would pay off our debt, put some in the savings account, finish my parents basement and backyard, go on a million trips to everywhere possible and shopping of course.
3 of my bad habits:
1- Procrastinating
2- Unpacking, I have successfully filled the extra room in our house with "stuff" that I have accumulated over that last couple years. I am positive it's all important and I can't live without it, but I couldn't even begin to tell you what is in there.
3- Buying clothes just because they are way on sale and super cheap...and then never wearing them.
5 places I have lived:
1- Centerville, UT
2- Rexburg, ID
3- Provo, UT
4- Orem, UT
5- The south side of Provo, UT, it really is like living in another state.
5 jobs I have had:
1- Car washer at East Bay Car wash in Bountiful
2- Mail room worker at Consulmed
3- 5 days at Lagoon as a food worker
4- Well one summer I helped Kimi Moriyama Bradley package dried fruit, trail mix and nuts. I think we only did it for a couple weeks. We were pretty desperate.
5- Provo High Dance Teacher. Love it!!
5 things people don't know about me:
1- I never wear fingernail polish on my fingernails. It drives me in sane!
2- I love listening to rap music (the edited kind). It has a great beat, what can I say??
3- I love texting!! So if you're ever bored give me a shout out!
4- I once fainted in a dentist office, and it wasn't even my appointment.
5- I spend way to much time and thought on surveys like these.
I tag anyone who needs something to blog about....and Dru.
3 comments:
Thanks for the shout out Al. Be really excited for my new post!
You made me laugh, especially the part about fainting in a Dentist office...that was awesome. Thanks for filling it out!
I like getting to know more about you! And it was time for a new post...gosh it had been like a month!
Post a Comment