This post is a total shout out to my amazing husband Gregory Allen Stockhoff. After months of planning, preparation and waiting in anticipation he has been accepted to the MRED (Masters of Real Estate and Development) program at Clemson University in South Carolina for next fall. Yup, it's moving time. His school starts sometime in mid-August which means we'll pack up, say our goodbyes and move our little selves on out there. I am so proud of Greg and so excited for this upcoming adventure. I have never been to the south let alone ever lived there. I'm sure we are in for some big surprises like heavy accents, being in a place where everyone isn't LDS and the humidity....just to name a few. Anyway, just wanted to share this great news with the world!!
And small confession: we found out a few weeks ago but I haven't wanted to post because I have been waiting for the right time to tell some of my students at Provo High. I broke the news to them last Thursday so bring on the blogging!

The man himself

The acceptance letter

The happy couple
9 comments:
Well congratulations Greg! South Carolina huh? Maybe we'll have to some and visit. Will you be next to the beach :) Yeah, sad to leave your classes at Provo High though.
You failed to mention that you will only live a mere 8 hours from your inlaws. So exciting!
CONGRATS Greg! My mom I guess is going to have to find someone else to mother. In all the years I have never seen her get along with any of the interns as well as she gets along with you!
We are so excited and of course many family gatherings now that we are all migrating to be by your much cooler and funner (yeah it's a word) older sister. Oh and Greg, you are the man! I love ya guys.
Wow, congrats! That is so exciting. What a fun adventure.
WOW, congrats...but we'll miss you guys at all the family parties! Good luck!!!
Yeah! Finally an official post about going to SC! What a fun adventure! We are so excited for you! You will love it.
PS-your bangs are looking cute!
That's so exciting. You'll love the adventure - that was why we went out to Boston. Just enjoy the time that you can spend on your own - be tourists for a few years! (And it's the best when you still don't have kids!!)
Allice that is so exciting! I am happy for you guys! How many years is the program? I bet your mom is sad that you are moving! We better have a big girls night out before you leave! When is the big day??
Post a Comment