So not to out due our previous posts about Grad school and our 1st anniversary, we would like to announce the soon-to-be newest member of our little family, and no it's not a puppy. That's right folks, we are going to be parents and couldn't be more excited. I'm due October 5 which means we'll already be in South Carolina living it up in the dirty south. We are already planning on having a lot of visitors so if you aren't on the list yet you better sign up quick!!
Oh and side note: I was at Wal-Mart just this afternoon and I was doing the self checkout and totally forgot my pin number. I tried like 4 times with a variation of the numbers that I know are in it but I could not get it right. And it didn't help any that the machine get proclaiming that my card was invalid. So I had to apologize to the guy behind me and run to ask the worker for help. He came over and I was able to run it as a credit, but it was still pretty embarrassing. I'm pretty sure I broke a little sweat.
20 comments:
Yippy - Let me be the first to congratulate you on your blog!!!
Congrats again, we can't wait to have another little peep squik in the family. Love you guys!
yay!! that is soo great! we are so happy for you guys! oh...and ya' gotta love the pregnancy forgetfulness...it's so weird how that happens! :)
CONGRATS! My mom is offically protesting your move now!
That is so awesome - I'm sure it makes it even harder for your family to let you go!! I'm sure we'll see plenty of pictures!
Congrats,
Jeremy & Polly
YEAH ALLICE!!! I am SO excited for you! How are you feeling? Good Luck, and Congrats!!! You will be a wonderful mommy!
Allice CONGRATS!!! that is so cool! How are you feeling? I hope all is well. Good luck with the forgetfulness, I wish I could say I gets better!
Allice-congrats!! It is so fun to think that you will soon have a little baby in your arms. I know i have only been a mom for 9 days, but I am so excited for you both to be parents. It is so wonderful!!
Allice-congrats!! It is so fun to think that you will soon have a little baby in your arms. I know i have only been a mom for 9 days, but I am so excited for you both to be parents. It is so wonderful!!
Al, I love how your post about baby news also includes your checkout dilemma! Good luck figuring out your pin and GOOD LUCK with your PREGNANCY!!! Congrats you two!
YEAH, congrats you two!!! Since you'll be gone we'll be expecting LOTS of pictures! We'll be excited to hear all of the updates....congrats again!
We love you guys so much!! And we are so excited to be grandparents again. You two are going to be the most awesome parents. Hey don't forget to put it on the other family blog. Love you tons, Mom and dad.
Congrats Allice! And let me say, I am a little jealous you guys are going to Clemson. I LOVE South Carolina. We'll probably be to Charleston sometime next year to visit my dad, so you can add us to your list of people who want to visit! I haven't seen you in forever.
Thank you to being pregnant, huh? I swear that you start losing your mind! I know I have forgotten so many things sense being pregnant! So I can completely understand what happened! Congrats again! I am excited to have you find out what you are having!
Yay! Congrats! I'm so excited for you two - with the move and the baby it looks like you've got an exciting year ahead of you!
Congratulations you guys. We are so excited for you. A new baby and a move....you're in for all sorts of adventures!
Keep us posted....South Carolina is a little closer to Vermont that Utah right?!?
Al girl, that my friend is some great news! Bring a mom is thee best and moving away for a bit is an awesome experience too! We did it before the kid..the grandma's and all of us will need lots of pics. Hope you are feeling well! I'm on week 27 now and can't believe it. Much love, Bre
Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Notebook, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://notebooks-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.
Yeah! congratulations Allice! Wow, you guys are going through a lot of changes right now! I'm so excited for you! I'm sad for your move...even though I rarely see you here, it's been nice nowing you're close if that counts for anything!
congrats. Im so excited for you, you are going to be such a great mom, when are you moving? Lets do a gno soon let me know what works for you and I will set it up Miriam
Post a Comment