
So since I cut my bangs about a week ago I have been getting quite the attention at Provo High. Not just from students but teachers as well. Most of my students say that they love them, which I appreciate, but today I was getting a lot of "Oh, I didn't even recognize you. I thought you were a new student!" I seriously had a few people tell me that today. And my Vice Principal asked if I got a hair cut and then followed it up with the comment of "Well you look like you're 12, but you'll love it when you get older." I love my new bangs and I am amazed at the buzz they have caused. Who would have thought?
12 comments:
You got bangs too?! Don't you love them! It is funny how it completly changes the way you look and feel. Who would have thought that such a small little change could do so much it is true. But I completely agree with you...although everyone just thinks it makes me look so different, I haven't gotten the younger comments. Great job on taking the plunge!
um, lookin a little stiff there-what's that about? And are you wearing a denim skirt??
HAHA I love this blog, I think the bangs look great, but wearing a PHS sweatshirt only seals the deal. Looks awesome!
Allice you look ADORABLE, at that is a great compliment to be looking so YOUNG and HIP! I love it! Your house is also VERY darling!
Allice you look great! Did you dye your hair too?
hey you two! we're so glad you found our blog! hopefully we can keep in better touch this way & maybe, just maybe we can finally get together! it would be fun!
and your bangs do look very cute by the way allice! :)
Love your new bangs! You are brave! Good job!! I haven't seen you forever! Call me next time you are up this way and we can get together!
Love your bangs, but gotta laugh at the pose, you definetly look to young to teach. Love you tons, Stacie
I met someone you know this weekend. She is new in our ward, but she mentioned she taught dance in Provo. I asked if she knew you, and she had met you before. Her last name is Jensen, sorry just barely talked to her. It was fun to make the connection though.
Hey Allice, Its me, Emily Lauder. Its so fun to see your blog. I found it through Whits. Your bangs look very cute! Congrats on getting married. What are you up to now? I hope all is well. Keep in touch!
Emily
Long bangs are in. At least that is what I read in Glamour. Love ya
Greg - You are now added to my links. Thank you for keeping me in check... you are the type of friend that I need in my life.
Post a Comment