Monday, February 11, 2008

Go Nike or Go Home!!



This past weekend my bro-in law Jared turned the big 3-0. Jessa threw him a party and the theme was Nike. Greg and I decided to get all decked out and spent two days and nights at two different malls looking for just the right appearal. It was kind of crazy shopping becuase we were totally being name-brand shoppers. We only looked at things that were Nike. A bit snobbish I know. Well, we ended up finding some amazing outfits, headbands and wristbands to complete the look. We looked totally amazing and totally fit the part. We also gained a slight obession with Nike shoes and are on a continual hunt for the perfect kicks. It was a great party with great food and great people. So here's to you J-rod and here's to you Nike.....thank you both for being so great!

2 comments:

whitney holland. said...

You guys look SUPER HOT!

My Name is Mike said...

Greg...that shirt is sick!!!! I want one.