Thursday, September 6, 2007

Newest BYU Employee

For those of you who haven't heard Allice is the newest dance teacher at BYU. She was asked to teach an intro dance class at BYU this fall and I couldn't be more proud of her. I'm not surprised though because Allice is an amazing dancer. They knew she was good but then they saw her do this sweet move while rapping to Humpty Dumpty and that sealed the deal! But seriously I'm so proud of her. I'm also really excited about the idea of having a faculty parking pass and a faculty discount at the bookstore. Will we ever use either of them? Probably not but it's the fact that we can that gives me so much joy.

5 comments:

whitney holland. said...

Hey Allice, it's Whitney! Congrats on the new job. That is so awesome, I new you would do something amazing like this! Good Luck and keep in touch.

Jessica June said...

Allice!! Congrats!! Thats awesome!! Are you still teaching at the high school? You are awesome! Hope all is well!! Love ya! Jess

Ashlee said...

WHAT!?!?! That's incredible!!! Congrats, Al!! You are freaking amazing. You know that right? Own it...

Kimi said...

Yes! Humpty Dumpty got skills!!!

Hillary Garner said...

You are awesome Allice! That is so exciting! Please let us know when you have something we can come see and we'll have a girls night!