
Well this past weekend our beloved Brady family dog, Tootsie, passed away. She has been in the Brady clan for the past 18 years. My parents brought her home when I was 7 and she has been with us since. Her health was failing and she was losing her hair but we still loved her. We love you Toots and we'll miss your friendly barking. On the other hand Greg and I have been having a crazy week. Last week was PHS Homecoming which means early mornings and long afternoons at the school. The Dance Co. performed at half-time and they pretty much stole the show. I can't say much for the football team. It was a tearful end as the mighty Bulldogs lost 34-7. Maybe next time. Greg, Cody Treese and I stayed for the whole game and the boys had no problem fitting in with the high school crowd. Cody caught two plastic footballs that were thrown to him by the cheerleaders. I'm pretty sure he stood out in the crowd because of his black and white striped shirt and the fact that he was standing on the bleachers. He just missed the water bottle because of a mighty wind that blew it slightly to the right, almost hitting the lady sitting next to me in the head. That was the culminating event of the weekend unless you count Saturday when I went with Jessa to be her nail model for her final test and Greg went shooting with the fellas and watched the end of the BYU game. Luckily they won. Well that's the lastest update on the Stockhoff's of Provo. We'll have to be better at updating this becuase we sure do love our blog!

Tootsie and the Girls

Lo and Toots
4 comments:
Sorry to hear about tootsie. She's one of the longest living dogs I've heard of. Also, nice work on kicking some butt at homecoming. Busy busy. Have you checked out the Carter Blog yet?
This is Jessica (West) Alexander. It's been forever since our days at BYU-I. I found you off Tara's blog. You look so great. Sorry about your little dog, but congrats about the marriage. 6 months, you two are so cute. I am so glad you have a blog so we can keep in touch.
Allice! I was so sad when I heard about tootsie! My mom said that your mom was having a hard time! I still cry when I think about butterball!!
You guys sound like your doing good! We need to get together soon!! Love your blog!!
jessica-
p.s. new blog address
jjuneandtheboys.blogspot.com
I remember Tootsie! He lived a nice long life though...it was good to see a picture of your Mom. I see you Aunt Jill all the time and I always just feel like i'm with your mom...what good people they both are!
Post a Comment