So last Wednesday Greg and I pretty much got makeovers. We went to the salon Greg and Allice and came out Greg with short hair and Allice with dark, dark hair and dark eyebrows, yup I colored my eyebrows and I love love them. We looked so different than when we entered. I seriously felt like I was on the show Extreme Makeover or What not to Wear (when they make over your hair). Greg cut off his long, curly locks and I died my hair dark. Greg's hair was super long; the last time he cut it was April, 5 months ago. It was the longest he has ever had it in his whole life and I could totally put the back in a small pony tail. I colored mine dark and for anyone who knows me knows how scared I am about changing my hair. I was real nervous but I am so glad I did it and I absolutely love it! I was kind of nervous to go to school the next day and have my students notice the extreme change (ok I was mostly nervous about the eyebrows.) I received rave reviews from both students and fellow teachers. Most people said, "You look so different I didn't even recognize you." or "You look so good, not that you didn't look good before...." Overall I am really pleased with my fabulous new look. All the credit and thanks to Hillary (our hairstylist). So I need to inform everyone of the newest hobby in our lives, ok moslty Greg's. It is a little thing called Guitar Hero and we love it. Mac brought down Tucker's Playstation 2 and it somehow ended up at our house. Go figure. Greg has become quite the guitarist and sometimes we tag-team it and totally rock out. We have only had it set up for one day and it has been in use for the last 4-5 hours. If you are wanting to listen some '80's butt-rock or attempt to play it on a plastic guitar with 5 colored buttons come on over!!

The Hot New Couple

Me and Elder Brady doing some Modern Dance

Me and Ben chillin at home

Greg being the Guitar Hero

Greg's Power Stance

Ok, I like it too!
8 comments:
ok, i love the locks! they look so good! and the pic of you jumping in the air needs to be blown up and put on your office door...you need to be on an herbal essence commercial!
I agree. That pic of you in the hair is classic! Guitar hero does tend to get addicting. If ever we cross paths... I challenge you! Cute hair by the way.
Cute hair!!! Nice dance move with the guitar!
Allice! You look great, and congrats on the BYU job. I'm pretty jealous, I miss dance. Hope you guys are doing well. Love, Whitney
Okay...sorry I have now commented on every post you had, but I just discovered your blog through jessica's! It's good to see how you're doing and to see your cute pictures! Have fun in NY this week, i'm jealous! You can check out my blog at garnergab.blogspot.com!
Allice- remember me from the Fernwood days?! Looks like you are doing well- and have great hair. :)
Love the hair!
LOVE LOVE this picture. I found your blog on facebook! Yeah for blogging (actually I think you sent me an e-mail about it too). I want a guitar to jam around with!!
Post a Comment