If I'm being perfectly honest the answer is a resounding NO... Well at least when it comes to math. Recently I started studying for the GRE and I came to the sad realization that I've forgotten even the most basic of math principles. I don't know where it went but all math principles learned between the ages of 10 and 17 are gone. I don't know? Maybe I was so traumatized by my college math professor and his abundance of nose and ear hair that I've surpressed all memories relating to math. No matter what it is real sad.
1 comment:
don't worry. My math skills are at about a 2nd grade level. I just figure I need to be at least one grade smarter than my first graders. So far it's working really well. Today we counted up to the number 40. It was like a workout!
Post a Comment