Monday, August 27, 2007

Weekend update...

So this past weekend we had quite the adventure. First, the 2007-2008 PHS Dance Company had their first performance. We performed at the football game and it was fantastic. It was a throwback to Footloose. The girls wanted to wear black leggins with bright colored 80's shirts and I had no objections. They looked amazing and I started laughing when I saw them coming to the field. The dance looked great and I think the crowd loved it. DC rules. Then, we went to a Christmas, yes that's right, Christmas party at the park. It was for my dad's side of the fam and no, there were no presents. Tear. Then, Greg was the ultra handy-man and hung up the cutest thing in our kitchen. It's a piece of wood with cute knobs on it (I'm not sure of the official name) but I bought it at the Holy Cow boutique almost 4 months ago and it has just been sitting in our kitchen waiting to be displayed. To round out our weekend we purchased the 10th season of Friends and between Saturday and Sunday evening we watched all 3 discs. Thank you Friends for being so entertaining and for bringing so much laughter into our lives.

1 comment:

Sean & Rachel Edwards said...

Good job Greg! Next time you're in Rexburg can you bring your hammer? I have a few things I need to be hung up in my classroom...