Sunday, May 4, 2008

It is Sunday...

Which means that my dance concert at PHS is over and I am glad. It was a success and all the dancers did a grand job. I did get a little teary eyed when I would watch the kids dance and think that this was my last time doing this (at least for now). What a rewarding way to start the month of May and end the school year.

4 comments:

Emily said...

Hey Allice!
I found your blog through Tara's.
congrats on finishing your big show! You are so cute. I know you are a great teacher and I'm sure your show rocked the house! We just had our last show last week too at the middle school I'm teaching at. I just have to say that I totally feel for you when you mentioned coming home late crying b/c the girls were snotty and the dances looked like crap! But somehow it all works out in the end! Hope all is well with you and your hubby!

Steph said...

hey -- very random commenter -- but i actually knew Greg my freshman year in college.....good times those days were! I was bored at work surfing the net and found your blog through a mutual friend - small world! anyways - congrats on the baby, and finishing up school - and have a blast in p-town, as i miss it daily!
steph rosen (brown now)

Nikki, Cody, and Tessa said...

Hey Allice!!! Call us on your way to Vegas so we can meet up!!!

J.Frey said...

Hey Allice! This is jennie (lifferth) frey. I found your blog and just wanted to say hi! Congrats on expecting! I can't wait to find out what it is!