Monday, May 12, 2008

Vegas Baby

Well this past week/weekend we traveled down to Las Vegas to spend some quality time with the fam and be a part of Greg's brother Corey's wedding. We had the best time and had so much fun. The wedding was beautiful and perhaps one of the fanciest ones I have ever been to in my life. I also am discovering that my belly is growing daily, as you'll be able to see in the pics. I am 19 weeks and decided that I'll post a pic next Sunday when I hit the 20 week (HALF WAY!!!) mark. Anyway, we love our family and are so excited that Corey and Jenessa tied the knot and we can't wait to see everyone again!!


Greg and Corey lookin their finest


Me and my Man


Friends and Family


Notice the fanciness going on behind us


Me and Cammie


The Happy Couple


Little Jack

3 comments:

Christin K said...

Gregor Greg!!! How are you? I found your blog!!! Now you can keep in contact with your favorite Cottrell ever!

Heather said...

Fun pictures! I am 2 wks behind you! When are you guys moving??

Erica said...

Yeah that does look fancy! That had to have been so hot out there! And I feel you on the growing tummy, this week it now doesn't go away anymore it is a full on bump! So I will be excited to see your pictures next sunday! And by then you know what it is! So fun! Oh, by the way I love your bracelet...I have the same one!