Sunday, May 18, 2008

Which Will It Be???



Well the long (at least for me) awaited date of my ultrasound is almost here. This Wednesday afternoon I will be finding out the gender of this little baby that is inside me. I can't wait to find out. I kind of think it's a boy and Greg thinks a girl so we are split 50/50. Neither one of us really care as long as the baby is alive and kicken'. I mostly want to find out so that I can start shopping!! I am dying to start buying cute baby clothes. So stay tuned because I will post that night and spread the good news!!

4 comments:

Larissa@Just Another Day in Paradise said...

I stick by my girl intuition. I had a dream you had a boy, but I think that was just indigestion. So girl it is!

Kara said...

mmm I will go with girl also!

Erica said...

It's a boy!

Heather said...

so exciting. I'm sure you'll let us all know right!?