So my prediction from my last blog post was right--- My next post will be to introduce our newest addition and here he is!!!
Gary Finn Stockhoff (Finn) was born Thursday, June 10, 2010 and we are SO happy that he is here. Everything went well with the birth and we were so surprised when the dr held him up and all we could see was a full head of hair. My mom was able to be here for the birth and stay to help us pack and get ready to leave our quaint home of South Carolina, not to mention be the constant wrangler for Gus. She was a huge lifesaver with him and we are so thankful that she is here. I seriously don't know what I would have done. I think we would have all gone a little insane!!
Finn is such a sweet baby and a great sleeper, knock on wood, and most importantly takes a binky. Gus would have nothing to do with one and I love that Finn will take one. Gus is still adjusting to the babe but getting better every day. He does want to carry him from place to place and has quickly learned that whenever Finn cries he either needs to nurse or the binky and is sure to let us all know.
So with out further ado here are some pics from our newest adventure.
And as an ending note, there may not be another post for a while as we are moving Wednesday morning. Wish us luck!!
12 comments:
Oh Allice! Congratulations! What a beautiful baby... and what a darling name! We actually considered Finn with my last baby... but my hubs wanted his full name to be Phineas which would require Finn to look like Phin. (a little Asian, if you ask me... though there's nothing wrong with that!) ;) I'm glad your Finn is here healthy and happy. Congrats!!! And good luck with the move. Where are you headed?
Congrats! I love Finn already! He is looks so dang sweet. Good luck moving! Hard enough to do with out kids, but add a newborn to that! Crazy! But if any two were doing it it would be you guys and you'll do it with ease!
Finn is too sweet! I love the pictures. I'm glad that he and McKay can be middle name friends (McKay's first name is Kent). Good luck on your move!
He is BEAUTIFUL! I love that hair!!!! And the name too---one of my favorites. Congrats again! I have been wanting to come by and meet him but know you are super busy. Good luck with moving---give us a call if we can do anything before you go. We are going to miss you guys!!!
Oh I love him! Can't wait to see him in person! Love you guys and good luck with the move!!
Alice. Thanks for the update. I hope you are both doing well. I love all that hair. Good luck with the move. Where are you going? Guess I'll find out in your next post!?
I want to hold him right now!!! He is so stinking cute. Love his whole name, love his hair, love him.
Good luck with the move guys. Keep us posted.
He is such a doll! And I love that Gus is such a good vocal problem solver. That is so cute that he wants to help the baby! Have a good move and I sure love ya!
ok allice. i love that his middle name is finn. congratulations!
Congrat you guys! He is adorable!!!
congratulations! look at that hair! what a doll he is. i hope one day to meet your cute little family. i miss you!
great blog!
visit my blog
or avail
Apple iPad Tablet (64GB, Wifi)
or
Nikon D5000 DSLR
Post a Comment