We've had a couple fun weekends so I thought I would share what we've been up to.
A few Fridays ago, after checking out the local farmers market that was very sad and lame, we took a dip in the pool with some of our friends. Gus was so excited to wear his suit and to play in the water. It did take him a minute to warm up to it but he totally did and when it was time to go a small tantrum followed.
First steps into the pool and showing me where the water splashed on his head
Jack, Steve, Greg and Gus swimming away
Our friend Coleman had his birthday and celebrated it at the Greenville zoo and it could not have been more fun. Gus was in heaven and loved looking at all the animals. He especially loved the elephants, giraffe, the goat and the pig. Even now he still wants to look at the pics on the computer over and over and say what each animal is.
All the kiddos at the party sporting the sweet animal print shades
Me and Gus and the lemurs
Riding the bear
Gus kept asking to hold Eliza's hand to which she gladly obliged
The infamous goat
As soon as we got in the car this happened
We also went to the Georgia Aquarium and this one pic pretty much sums up our time there. Gus loved seeing all the fish and probably could have stayed there for hours just watching them swim.
And just real quick, I'm down to my last couple weeks of pregnancy so the next post on here very well be the one introducing our new babe!! Just thought I would throw that out there.
3 comments:
You guys have been busy! I love that Picture of Gus at the Aquarium. I can't believe what a little boy he is turning into! It's crazy how fast they grow. Can't wait for the next post and to FINALLY findout this fella's name!
Love you guys!!
What a great pic of Gus at the aquarium. Just a side note: I don't know if you remember Matt Summers from last year but Devin said they are planning to name their baby Gus too. (short for Gustov or something like that.) Good luck with the delivery!
Love the pics, the one at the aquarium is priceless. You look great by the way. I can't wait to "meet" our newest little guy. Love you guys
Post a Comment