Sunday, May 2, 2010

Must be in the moneys

Sometimes when I'm sitting here at the computer I get a rare moment of peace when Gus is occupied with something else.  Occasionally he looks out the window that is right next to our little computer table or sometimes he gets all up in my craft stuff and makes a giant mess, but usually he is right next to me begging to climb on my lap so he can reach the mouse and keyboard.  It was a special day when I had actually about 10 minutes of quiet time on the computer without Gus begging to get up on my lap. I wondered what could have caused this miracle and when I looked over to the window this is what I saw.
 
Yes those are poker chips but he calls them moneys. I bought them with the intention that he would put them in and out of a can, like a homemade piggy bank.  He normally just dumps them all out on the ground and swishes them around on the floor and then runs away on to something else, so I was pleasantly surprised when I saw what he had done with them.  We were both so proud and I thought it was very clever and creative of him to figure it out!

Also, this past weekend we took Gus in for his second hair cut.  He did pretty good once he got to hold a balloon and sit on Greg's lap (instead of the chair, whatever works!)  He looks so grown up, like the little boy that he is.


And last but not least here is a pic of our new baby boy, aka my 33 week and 3 day belly.
(I'm trying to bend my knees so my whole body fits in the screen, hence the awkward posture)
First picture of brothers

6 comments:

Cinderella, the A-Train and Our Little Caboose said...

Ok First of all, I love Gusser's hair! So handsome! And I am glad you finally posted some prego pics! You look great Al! And your hair is super long...and I love it!

Love you.

Larissa@Just Another Day in Paradise said...

Love what he did with the poker chips!

He looks so stinking cute. First picture he looks like Greg, second one totally you.

AND I hate you...you look great preggers...normally by 33 weeks I look like I am preggers in the front and the back.

Erica said...

I love Gus's hair! How cute! And your hair looks great too! And I love the belly pictures! You look great!

Joani10 said...

Gus is just adorable...and BIG! Congrats on another little man, and I loved your confession post...way to put those last few weeks into words. Good luck with everything!
Love ya Al!

CurtisandJackie said...

You look so good! Can you please not move, we're going to miss you guys! Who needs a job and money, really!

Sean and Rachel said...

You look amazing!!!! And Gus is too cute