Here is a quick, and much needed, update.
Gus turned 2
Finn turned 5 months
I taste tested cookies all summer (my mom is making a cookie only cookbook!!)
and Greg landed an amazing job!!
This summer/fall has been so crazy but we have survived and are still alive and breathing.
We are loving being back in Utah and can't wait for the many adventures to come.
Oh and Happy Halloween!!
8 comments:
Love the update. I'm so excited for you guy staying in UT for Greg's new job! I want to know more about this cookie recipe book . . .
Wait....for those who don't know what's this AMAZING job?!?!?!? And thanks for the update! :)
haha Did it really take you 5 months to update?! I can't believe little Finn is 5 months already. I need to see that child! Love the picture of Gus holding up his fingers...that cracks me up. LOVE YOU!
Finally :). Glad to see an update. I LOVE the picture of Gus, seriously adorable--I miss that little guy and so does Coleman (all his little boy buddies moved away). So excited for Greg's job and that you'll be staying in Utah!!
Thanks for the update. i miss you guys. Your little boys are the cutest! Seriously, they are TOO cute!
So happy to see an update!!! That pic of gus is so cute! I need to see both those boys, and you too :)! It's been way too long and we miss you guys!
Jack still asks to play with Gus, and all his SC friends. It makes me so sad! Hopefully we can get some sort of a reunion together over Christmas.
Gud and Finn are starting to look even more alike. Yeah for the update. Want the cookie book as soon as it comes out:) Love you, Stacie/Nana
Congrats on the job!! That's so exciting that you get to stay in Utah. Hopefully we'll make it out there someday. Your boys are darling.
Post a Comment