No fair that Gus has teeth already. Eva will be so jealous. And I though that was a pizza bone in his mouth. (another Southern word for you. pizza bone= pizza crust) And the bookshelves I got were from Ikea. They were about $10 each. We're so sorry that we missed you guys this summer. You'll have to come up to VA sometime.
4 comments:
He is so cute. Wish we could get together. Stupid American Fork Job!
No fair that Gus has teeth already. Eva will be so jealous. And I though that was a pizza bone in his mouth. (another Southern word for you. pizza bone= pizza crust) And the bookshelves I got were from Ikea. They were about $10 each. We're so sorry that we missed you guys this summer. You'll have to come up to VA sometime.
I can't believe you gave him a rib bone! That is awesome. Bread them early!
NEW POST! NEW POST! NEW POST!
Post a Comment