Saturday, June 6, 2009

Like no way...Are you kidding me?


Within the past two weeks my age as a 27 year old woman has been questioned. Two weeks ago I was asked by one of my sister's friends if I was still in high school. What?? Then just last night at a craft class at Robert's the teacher asked me if I was a teenager. I told her my age and she about died. Everyone says I'll love it when I'm old but I'm beginning to question why so many people are thinking this. Is it that I look young or do I just act like a teenager? Hopefully it's the first of the two! I personally think it's just my youthful inner-spirit.

7 comments:

Heather said...

Ha! I love it. Allice you totally have a youthful inner spirit! I miss you. You always make things so much fun.

Aaron, Whitney, and kids said...

I think red hair will always make you look youthful :) PS, I looove your black and white polka dot dress!

Larissa@Just Another Day in Paradise said...

Youthful inner spirit, totally! Love the class picture!

Cinderella, the A-Train and Our Little Caboose said...

I have the same problem Al...I keep wondering how old I have to get until I love it?? Anyway, I LOVE your picture. So precious! hehe

wood family said...

holy cow, allice! you're 27!?!?!? :) To me you're perpetually like 20....yay for youthful inner spirits!

Kimi said...

So Gus is your twin! You need to post your baby pics so everyone can see how much you look alike. He is soo cute by the way ;)

Sean and Rachel said...

I feel your pain! People still think I'm about 19 or 20 years old. They say we'll appreciate it when we're older. I think by the time I'm 40 I'll suddenly age so that I look 60 and I'll never get to enjoy it. I do love the picture though!