Of course a smile with something other than a toy! Don't you love how babies love real things so much more than their toys! I think he is pretty darn cute and way to keep his hat on. Camryn hates those hat so bad but you have to keep them on them.
WOW, all I can see now when I look at him is his Momma. He is so darn cute. I can't believe how big he has gotten. It is going by so fast. I love you guys
8 comments:
So Cute! He is so stinking cute, sorry I know I repeated it, but it is true. Just like Daddy with the dr. pepper huh?
Of course a smile with something other than a toy! Don't you love how babies love real things so much more than their toys! I think he is pretty darn cute and way to keep his hat on. Camryn hates those hat so bad but you have to keep them on them.
lol. I'd be smiling too if I had a case of DP in front of me! He's lucky because he doesn't have to be smiling to be cute.
It's true parents will do just about anything to get (and keep) their kids happy.
He's a cutie....thanks for the address! I LOVE that pic of him in the little hat up close!
Only 6 months and already lovin the DP. Gus is so cute...we love him and can't wait to see you guys again. Love you.
WOW, all I can see now when I look at him is his Momma. He is so darn cute. I can't believe how big he has gotten. It is going by so fast. I love you guys
He's stoked cause he's got that 12'er of Diet DP....he knows a good thing when he sees it. Just wait til he sees Belmont for the first time...
Post a Comment