On Easter Sunday we went over to some friends house for an Easter dinner. There were five couples there and we all have babies so we decided to try and get a group shot. Little did we know what we were in for.
Oh wow! I am guessing that was Gus? That is hilarious! If one starts crying the others can't help but join in! Can't wait to see more on your Easter weekend!
LOL!! That's got to the be cutest most funny thing I've ever seen. How cute! It's funny to watch each child and their reaction. The girl on the far right was just trying to figure out who that boy was on her left and he wasn't too happy about being patted on the head. The girl in the middle was getting mauled by Gus and the cut little boy on the far right was totally happy until the very end!! I love it.
7 comments:
Oh wow! I am guessing that was Gus? That is hilarious! If one starts crying the others can't help but join in! Can't wait to see more on your Easter weekend!
LOL!! That's got to the be cutest most funny thing I've ever seen. How cute! It's funny to watch each child and their reaction. The girl on the far right was just trying to figure out who that boy was on her left and he wasn't too happy about being patted on the head. The girl in the middle was getting mauled by Gus and the cut little boy on the far right was totally happy until the very end!! I love it.
holy cow gus! you rock and poor eva was trying to anchor gus but nothin!! how hilarious-we loved it!!!!
Andy told me about this. Pretty stinking funny! Love what Gus is wearing, he is so cute even amidst adorable fit throwing!
funniest thing ever!
Allice! I found you, Gus is soooo adorable, and getting so big! I'm so excited to be able to blog stalk you now!
lol, wow! You'd think you guys were completely torturing the, huh? That was really cute though.
Post a Comment