I can always count on you guys to give me my fill of gross pictures...poop, blood, etc. Thanks :) But congrats on the homerun! Thats something I will never be able to say I've done. By the way, we're coming to Charleston in 1 month. I am soo excited.
Man, If I had a dollar for every raspberry I got playing softball over the years, I'd be a rich woman!! Good job Greg-O!! I'm proud to have another softballer in the fam!
Way to take one for the team slugger! ALSO since I didn't comment on the last post...how cute is your kid? Loved all the pictures. You know how to grow em.
7 comments:
I can always count on you guys to give me my fill of gross pictures...poop, blood, etc. Thanks :) But congrats on the homerun! Thats something I will never be able to say I've done. By the way, we're coming to Charleston in 1 month. I am soo excited.
Man, If I had a dollar for every raspberry I got playing softball over the years, I'd be a rich woman!! Good job Greg-O!! I'm proud to have another softballer in the fam!
WOW Greg that is some injury! Way to go!
Way to go GREG! Your battle wound just proves how sweet the run must have been. Wish we could have seen it! Miss you guys!
Way to take one for the team slugger! ALSO since I didn't comment on the last post...how cute is your kid? Loved all the pictures. You know how to grow em.
Nice strawberry... you took one for the team... Mr Gus is getting so big... I need to plan an excursion to come see you all...
impressive......inside the park home run huh?? well, now, that's amazing. al-help me update my blog pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease!
Post a Comment