
Don't worry, last night we had a tornado warning. I guess that something actually hit down on campus. I don't even know how to protect myself in one of those. All I can think of is that movie Twister with Helen Hunt and I think we all know just how much damage these twisters can do.....remember the part where that huge tractor thing is flung towards them??? I'm just saying.
2 comments:
welcome to the midwest/east coast! Or I guess we're not in Utah anymore. It's crazy how many tornado warnings we get. I LOVE the storms that they bring though (of course without the tornado warning). I love the rain and huge thunder claps!
There are always tons of tornado warnings in Ohio. They never bothered me (like how people from Cali aren't scared of earthquakes). And the movie Twister is sooo unreal. Do you have a basement. If not, then just hang out in the bathroom. It's usually the safest place. I'm sure you'll be fine though!
Post a Comment