Ok Greg and I love this commercial, even though I don't even like Taco Bell, and it totally reminds me of something my little brother Tucker might try. I'm sure you've all seen it but I just saw the full version (that's what this is) and it just brought a smile to my face and thought I would share. Maybe Greg and I will try it while we're out here. I call the rapper part! Holla!
3 comments:
Andy and I have totally appreciated this commercial as well. I am just wondering, how did they know her name was Stephanie?
ok- i had know idea you were in s.caorlina! what a fun little adventure. yeah the tornado warnings are kind of crazy huh! we've had a few warnings but only one has actually touched down where we live.
your belly is so dang cute. i'm sad i missed your shower. cant wait to see the baby!
Hey Greg! I just found your blog off of Liz and Travis's blog and I had no idea ya'll are in South Carolina! We are in Atlanta, but we just drove through Clemson yesterday on our way back from visiting Andrew's fam in TN! Definitely let us know if ya'll come visit in Atlanta-we'd love to see you guys and also congrats on the upcoming baby! And enjoy the wonderful southern storms--I love them! (but we also have a basement..so that helps). Take care-Marianne and Andrew
Post a Comment