Well we made it! We are here in Clemson South Carolina trying to live our life as normal as we can. Things have been crazy since we've been here what with finding our way around on these crazy highways that are so pretty and lined with trees but make it hard to know what direction you are going (and it doesn't help that there are no mountains) and just unpacking and setting up our apartment. I think we have made a trip to Wal Mart or Target almost every day to buy something that we absolutely must have to be more organized. In other news, Greg starts school tomorrow. He has an orientation all day and then there is a get together with all the first and second year students and their "others" tomorrow night so that should be fun. I think class officially starts on Wednesday so wish him luck! The baby and I are doing great. We are both getting bigger every day and loving watching the Olympics and eating as much ice cream as possible. I have doc appointment in a week an a half and I am anxious because today I am 33 weeks and really starting to feel it. And random side note, we experienced our first crazy southern thunder storm last night. I don't even know what time it was but we were asleep and I'm pretty sure that the thunder woke me up. I t was so loud and I could see the lightening through our bedroom window and hear the pounding rain. I seriously was expecting our apt to start rumbling the thunder was so loud and seemed so close.
Anyway, I'll be sure to post some pics later after our place is clean and cute!
And as for the prego belly pics I decided to do a weekly count down so here is the first one:
34 Weeks

(Just ignore the wonky eye)
10 comments:
Yay! I'm so glad you guys made it and are doing well. We're holding down the fort in Provo, with a possible move to Springville ahead...
Are you sure you're ready to have a baby in a month? Your belly is so cute and little! Just perfect! I'm so excited for you. When we moved to Madison there were crazy storms too. There was a tornado that touched down the weekend we moved in about 30 miles outside of Madison. We had no idea where we had moved!!! I love the big rain storms though. The thunder can get super loud though and keep us up all night. I hope you enjoy SC!!! Tell Greg good luck with school.You're in the Grad school wives club now!
we were beging to think you forgot about us! (did you get my moms message? shes crazy!) CUTE BELLY! So excited to hear more!
Lookin' cute Allice! Hang in there, he'll be here in no time. Cody's orientation for his MBA started too, it's all week...so let the fun begin!
Glad you made the move alright. I can't believe how soon the baby is due. We're so excited for all of your new adventures!
good luck allice! dave starts school monday, so we'll be thinking of you guys. i know what you mean about the ice cream. i actually had to wean myself from it after the baby came :)
I love seeing your belly and knowing in 2 weeks that is what I will look like. I am sure you are feeling huge like me, but it is real cute. Perfectly round! Can't wait to see a post about Greg's school and your new place. Keep the updates coming!
great belly picture!!! You look sooo cute!
Seriously your belly is tiny! It's not fair!! But you look darling like always! Good luck getting settled before the little guy gets there! Keep us updated! Love ya!
You look so cute, I agree with heather, I can't believe how cute you belly is. I love you Mom/Stacie
Post a Comment