So I just watched an episode of MADE on MTV and it was pretty moving. It was about this senior girl in high school who wanted to be made into a hip hop dancer. I'm not sure if it was her red hair, the fact that she made friends with the kids in a drum circle and later rapped with them or her trying so hard to dance that touched me. I was sitting here by myself laughing out loud and tearing up as she performed in her school talent show trying to bring hip hop to her peeps in the audience. It was so great and just made you feel good, ya know!
Check out these two clips of her before and after. The fist one if you go about half way through you can see her dance right next to her coach, pretty much getting schooled.
The second clip is of her final performance. I don't think you'll be disappointed.
Enjoy!! And thank you MTV for providing me with sheer entertainment!
4 comments:
I just was dying watching those two videos...haha that was awesome.
So what was your fav dance this week?
Oh my gosh, I had to watch the whole thing, she was so cute!! Thanks for bring a little "fun" into my day. Love mom
check out the vhs class blog at vhs2000.blogspot.com.
Be sure to leave your name and blog in the comments and spread the word.
Post a Comment