Thursday, June 19, 2008

The Brady's head to Texas



Well it has been a while since our last post and so much has happened. School is officially over for me, I cleaned out my office and handed in my PHS keys which means I am officially no longer employed by Provo High.
We had so much fun with my fam in Texas a few weeks ago. It was quite the adventure traveling with 11 people in the hot humid weather of San Antonio but we made it there safe and totally found our way around (thanks to Greg and his amazing navigating skills due in part to serving his mission there). We were able to spend a lot of time with Mac and it was so good to see him. I will admit it, yes, I did get teary eyed on more than one occasion while watching him to do his Air Force things. He is turning into such a grown up and it blows my mind! Well I'll just list a few of the highlights from our trip and if you want more details just give me a call!!

Brady Family in San Antone Highlights:
*Staying at the luxurious Red Roof Inn
*Cruising around in 2 mini vans
*Watching the Airman run
*Watching Mac run by clapping and wearing thick glasses that look like they belong in the movie The Sand Lot
*Trying to survive the humidity
*Phase 10
*Rudy's BBQ
*The Alamo
*Riding a boat on a tour of the River Walk
*Spending the day at Sea World
*Having tree trunk calves and cankles as a result of spending the day at Sea World
*Missing our connecting flight in Denver and running 60 or so terminals to try and make the flight in a last ditch effort but still missing it and getting shin splints as a result

I think that about does it. Enjoy the pics!


Cali in the Air Port


The Fam waiting for the Airman run


Mac running his heart out


The Boys


The Beautiful River Walk


After a Long, very warm day at Sea World

No comments: