So last night we partied in Pleasant Grove at their annual Strawberry Days festivities. We went to the park, at yummy carnival food, I tried my first funnel cake, went to the Rodeo and just had a plain old good time. And we ate so many of the delicious strawberries and cream, ok I ate the most but they were so good I just couldn't help myself. I just kept telling everyone the baby was hungry and needed just one more. That works right? We had a wonderful time and will totally miss doing this next summer when we are who knows where.
And last Sunday I reached my 6th month mark. It is so crazy to me to think that I have been prego for six months and am getting closer every day to my delivery date. The baby is moving around so much and I love it. And my belly is growing by the second! I think it's fair to say that I am pretty much out of all my normal pants but I did just buy a Bella band thing and I love it. This pregnancy has been great so far and I feel so lucky. Except I have negative blood which means I have to get a shot, which I'm kind of nervous about. Anyway, that's pretty much the update on the baby front. We are headed down to Manti this weekend to spend some time with my Gramma and also watch the Manti Pageant which is always a good time. Peace out for now!
Eli and Tuck at the park
Me, my Mom and most important: The strawberries
Lo loves her Cheetos
Baby belly angle 1
Baby belly angle 2
4 comments:
Your belly still looks little! I have negative blood and Logan has positive so I will need to get that shot you are talking about. :(
What a cute little baby belly, I'm so excited for you! :) When are you guys moving again?
Hey hey Al, very cute pics. I'm about 1 week away from pushing this babe out. Yikes. It does go by pretty fast until that last bit. Then it drags! The shot is a long bee sting but no worries. Hope you are feeling well.
hi allice. greg and my husband travis were roommates so i follow your blog...anyway, i just thought i'd tell you that i have negative blood, too and had to get the shot after having my little boy, calvin. it's NO big deal. promise! good luck with the rest of your pregnancy.
Post a Comment