Sunday, January 20, 2008

H2O Love



It is official. I am a water snob. Every time Greg and I go grocery shopping we buy a flat of water bottles and that is all I drink. I for some reason cannot drink water straight from the faucet. I'm not sure when this event happened but it did. I think it was when we got married and moved into a place with a fridge that doesn't have a ice/water thing on the door. That's where I used to get my water in my old apt. Greg and I started buying bottled water and haven't ever looked back. I have to take one to work every day and drink probably 2 or 3 when I get home. We have tried buying several different brands but the kind I love (other than Figi) is the Spring brand. It tastes delicious and I especially love the larger opening to drink from. So thank you Spring Natural Spring Water for being so amazing!

4 comments:

Amanda and Dallin said...

allice... i am 100% with you on the water thing. we have the worst water in ohio, so i totally justify buying it. although even when we lived in bountiful i still bought water... but now i'm exclusive.

Heather said...

You're too funny! I love water myself...that's why we LOVE our Brita Pitcher. It's saves us money on bottled water in the long run...LOL

Jessica June said...

I am so so happy that I am not the only water snob in the world!! I live for bottled water and I have to admit that my fav is dasani (although I have heard rumor that they are going through a law suit for being tap water!!) Anyway- I loved your post so I had to give a shout out!!

Nikki, Cody, and Tessa said...

I'm a water snob too, well, I was. I had to get used to drinking tap water since we're so broke! It's unfortunate, it really is!