
Last night we had an early Thanksgiving dinner with my dad's side of the family, the Brady's. We had dinner in the gym at a church in South Jordan. I brought two brownie pies and they were a hit. We ate so much food. It was like a rehearsal dinner for the real thing. This was a monumental event for my family because it was the first time that my entire immediate family was together. We had my mom and dad, Ben, Jessa and Jared and their girls, me and Greg, Mac home from his mission, Tucker home from military training and Eli. As a result, we took family pics in the hallway. Good times. We had such a great time and it was a great reminder of what we are thankful for this time of year.

Brother's-in-law

Uncle Eli, Lola and her bink





Getting real creative while waiting for mom

The whole family
3 comments:
Nice blog Greg! Just had a birthday dinner with Sara Kearl last night and Brooke started talking about your blog. Brooke found it on Sara's blog. Oh the blogging world! Hope all is well!
Emily
How fun! I can't believe Jessa has girls that old. I remember going to visit her in Rexburg and she had just had her first baby. Time flies. You look so cute too bytheway!
Your bros are growing up fast! I can't wait to stuff myself full of yams this thanksgiving. Looks like you had good times at your dinner.
Post a Comment