Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Ok so.....

As you all know Greg and I have no kids but we do have nieces who we absolutely love to pieces. I know these pics are a little late but I figured better late than never. Jessa brought the girls by to visit me at PHS on Halloween and they looked so cute. My Dance 2 girls thought they were amazing and Lola kept asking me if I was a witch, and I wasn't, because Jessa told her that that is what I was going to dress up as. Thanks Jess, real awesome.


Cali the Princess and Lola the Chicken


Cali the Cowgirl and Lola the Witch


Greg the Nerd and the Girls--I don't think Lola recognized Greg


Cali the 5 yr. old


Jessa and Lo cheesin it up


Me and Lo


The Happy Couple

2 comments:

Jessica June said...

cute pictures!! I can't believe how big Jessa's girls are!! THey are so cute!! And it didn't suprise me at all that they had mutilple costumes...they are half brady right?!!
So I don't know if you got my text, but we are meeting at the gateway on Monday for a girls night out- 6:30 for dinner. Hope you can come! It's been forever since I've seen you! Let me know!!

Joani10 said...

Allice - I love your blog...I especially love that you have Dwight Schrute as one of your contacts...I didn't know you guys were that tight.
CALL ME!