
Since I have finished the Twilight series I have been looking for another good book to read. I've been asking some of my student's for any suggestions and this was one that kept coming up. The Secret Journal of Brett Colton by Kay Lynn Mangum. This past weekend while Greg and I were down in Vegas at his parent's house I asked his little sisters if they had ever heard of that book. They freaked out and said they totally had and that they totally had it. I borrowed it and read it the whole ride home Saturday and finished it off Sunday. I would highly suggest it to anyone looking for a book. Happy reading!
1 comment:
Thanks, Allice! I've been needing a great book after finishing the Twilight books, too. Thanks for doing the work for me! I'm excited to get to it! Hey, have you heard about our Christmas Party? We'd love to have you there! Just check our Tight Like Spandex blog for details!
Post a Comment