Wednesday, January 27, 2010

BOY OH BOY!!!

The word is pretty much out so I thought it was time to make it official by posting it to the blog.
Baby #2 is on the way.
Baby #2 is a BOY! (Greg just needs one more for his father/son golfing foursome)
Baby #2 is due in June. (that sounds so far away but it's only 20 weeks, believe me I'm counting)

And if he's anything like baby #1 we are going to have an adventure on our hands!!



On a different note, my sister sent me this email yesterday and I thought it was amazing and worth sharing.

"so I was looking thru Startracks on People.com and Lola (her 4 year old daughter) is sitting here with me. When we got to this pix-she goes, "Hey, that's Greg!" I had to chuckle and think what a lucky lady Allice is!!"



All I have to say is Ahhhhhh Yeeeaaaaa!

14 comments:

J.Frey said...

congrats! They are going to be such great buddies!

Aaron, Whitney, and kids said...

Yay Allice! Congrats, I'm so excited for you.

Alisha said...

So I can totally see Greg in that picture!! Congrats again on boy #2.

lauren ann said...

Congrats on boy #2- That is mike's dream line up:) Hope you guys are doing well! It was so good to hang out while you were here

CurtisandJackie said...

That is hilarious! It does totally look like Greg!

Congrats on another boy, what fun little friends they are going to be!

Kristen Brady said...

Hooray for boy #2 - congrats!

Cinderella, the A-Train and Our Little Caboose said...

haha that email Jessa sent cracks me up. ps. I can't believe how big Gus is getting! He looks like a little man! Sure miss you guys, and of course- congrats on another baby boy! We are so happy for you.

Whit and Steve said...

Congrats again on boy #2! we're so excited for you guys. They're going to be such good little buddies!

Stockhoff Family said...

My only question is - which one did Lola think Greg was? Just a curious question from Pops, but I kind of felt obligated to ask it. Love you all, and we are pretty excited about another grandson.

Sarah said...

Congrats on baby boy #2! Are you looking for names for another G.A.S??

Nicole said...

wow, i didn't know you married a superstar :). congrats on baby #2! 2 boys are lots of fun!!! miss you friend.

Hillary Garner said...

Congratulations Allice! Two boys...that will be so much fun!

Cammie said...

That is so funny! They have the same wardrobe. You are a lucky gal. :)

Sympliredd said...

I can see some familiarity... Gerard Butler... Greg Stockhoff... well the first names start with a G... LOL...