Thursday, September 24, 2009

One year older and wiser too....

Last Thursday Gus Austin turned one! Both Greg and I can't believe that we have had him in our lives for one whole year. It is crazy to think back to how different everything was last September. So much has changed! We love Gus and love watching him grow and change every day.
Happy birthday to our bubba!!!







5 comments:

Erica said...

Happy Birthday is right! Geez, I can't even believe it! And he still looks so little! I love his cake face! Looks like enjoyed his first indulgance!

Larissa@Just Another Day in Paradise said...

Yeah for little Greg. Seriously so cute.

Sean and Rachel said...

Happy Birthday Dear Gus!

Sarah said...

We're so sad we missed his party. He looks all grown up and he still has those gorgeous blue eyes!

Kimi said...

Happy Birthday Gus! He is so darn cute! Can't believe how fast babies grow up :)