Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Just because.....

these pics are so cute I have to post them and because it's my goal to be a better blogger!!!







6 comments:

Erica said...

I am so glad you guys are back to blogging! We have missed you! Gus is looking so cute and old! I can't believe he is 1 in 3 weeks!

rkkresser said...

What cute pictures he is getting so big. We missed seeing you when you were in Utah. I know you can't fit it all in. Keep posting.
Kathy

Larissa@Just Another Day in Paradise said...

Love them. So cute.

Stockhoff Family said...

This is the stuff that grandparents live for. You all are such a blessing to us, and thanks for coming to Portland to share some time with us this summer. It was a hoot, and as you said, the maple bar with bacon from Voodoo Donut was a killer. Love you guys.

pops

Sean and Rachel said...

Gus is such a little Greg! 70 more days until he will have a new best friend!

Heather and Ben said...

It's hard to top that kind of cuteness!