Saturday, December 13, 2008

Baby Gus's 12 week update

This last Wednesday marked a mini milestone in baby Gus's life, he has been here for 12 whole weeks now. It's hard to believe that baby Gus is already 12 weeks old but we are really enjoying having him here. It seems like everyday he's doing something new and we find 100 more reasons to love him. I'll spare you the specifics because surely they're things that only we as new parents find newsworthy! Instead of saying too much I'll just post some pictures so y'all can see how chubby the baby boy is getting.






8 comments:

Stockhoff Family said...

Love, Love, Love it... by far one of the cutest babies ever. We are pretty stoked to meet him and see you guys too of course! We love you!
K and Nat

Heather said...

I love the pictures. Brennan has that same onesie! except it was a newborn one and he's getting too big for it now :( I love the update and I'm sure I would love to hear it all.

Kara said...

Love his cute cheeks!

Larissa@Just Another Day in Paradise said...

Hey you finally got a smile on camera. SO cute!

Erica said...

You finally got pictures of him smiling! He is not chubby he is just finally not a little squirt! I can't wait to meet him in a week!

Whit and Steve said...

He is so cute!! We love little Gus! I hope you guys are having a great time with your families!!

Kristi said...

Wow, he looks so much like you Greg!! He's absolutely adorable. I'm so glad you guys got such a happy baby. Congratulations again.

Sarah said...

I bet he's double the size now. I can't wait to see how much he grew over the break.