Here is a pic of him in his car seat the day we brought him home from the hospital
And here he is in all his 2 month old glory
Making some progress right??
He has started making baby sounds, eye contact and smiling. However, whenever I try and capture one of his prize winning smiles on camera this is what happens....
So we're still trying to catch one in film. This is the closest we've come so far...
We'll keep trying and I know we'll get a good smile on camera one of these days!!
3 comments:
I love the two pictures in comparison! He sure is growing up! It's so much fun to have them in a new stage but sad at the same time they aren't teeny tiny anymore! Love the smile. Brennan finally started smiling for us a few days ago! Long over due. It's so brief it's hard to get it on the camera!
Gotta love when they finally smile on purpose. I can wait for Camryn and Gus to finally get to hang out. Hopefully we get to at least meet up for lunch or something. I know you guys will be all over the place as will we. Give Gus a squeeze for us.
He is tooooo cute. Love the smils
Post a Comment