
We have been super busy these past couple weeks which means our blog has been a little neglected. Now that it is Christmas vacation I have a little more time on my hands so I figured it was time to update. Greg and I are super excited for Christmas and have been loving the season. This is our first Christmas together as a married couple and could not love it anymore. We are enjoying decorating our home, shopping for family and each other and just being super cheery. We sure love all our friends and family and are so grateful for them. MERRY CHRISTMAS! WE LOVE YOU ALL!

These are just a few random pics from one Saturday when we went to Gardner Village with Jessa and her girls.




And a few from my dad's work Christmas party

6 comments:
For a second there I thought you chopped your hair off Alice! Merry Christmas to you guys!
Al, I can't believe how dark Jessa's hair is! PS. Where did you get the bag you are holding in the pic in front of that little store. I want it!
Love you guys!
p.s. I spelled your name wrong on my last comment, I totally know it's 2 L's. And, yes, I finished the Twilight series ages ago. Very good, are you done?
Allice, I think you should get Greg a green vest for Xmas so he can forever live his glory days as The General of the General Reference. Just an idea.
Allice- I love your pictures...so cute...I have a question though- what is that picture behind your fireplace? Is it a picture of you?? I love it! I have to see it!
شركة تركيب اثاث ايكيا بالرياض
فني تركيب اثاث ايكيا بالرياض
شركة تركيب اثاث ايكيا بالرياض
فنى
تركيب كاميرات
تركيب كاميرات
فني ايكيا بالرياض
شركة تركيب اثاث ايكيا بالرياض
شركة تركيب اثاث ايكيا بالرياض
فني ستائر بالرياض
Post a Comment