Allice, it looks like you had so much fun. You look AWESOME...you are a great teacher. I wish that I had someone like you when I was on the dance team in high school. Love you tons, Stacie
i've been anxiosly awaiting your NY pictures, what a fun trip and so fun that you had your Mom, gram and aunts there with you. How did you do that slide show...that was cool!
4 comments:
I love your pictures! It looks like you had such a good time! Seriously, I think you fit right in there. I want to hear about Lion King! Love ya!
How fun, Allice! I am so glad you are doing exactly what you love to do...and are SO amazing at it! I love the photos! What a fun trip!
Allice, it looks like you had so much fun. You look AWESOME...you are a great teacher. I wish that I had someone like you when I was on the dance team in high school. Love you tons, Stacie
i've been anxiosly awaiting your NY pictures, what a fun trip and so fun that you had your Mom, gram and aunts there with you. How did you do that slide show...that was cool!
Post a Comment