I know, I know. It has been quite a while since this old blog has been updated. What can I say? We have been having a fun summer filled with popsicles, friends, riding bikes, swimming, going on walks, playing with the new puppy, birthday parties, going to the zoo, going to the petting zoo, playing outside, etc. etc.
Anyway, can't believe that it is already August! Where does the time go, seriously.
And when did my little baby turn one and start walking! Time flies when you are having fun I guess.
Brothers enjoying Wheeler Farm
My Boys
This is a classic "boys look right here for the picture" picture. They never work.
Finn (1 year)
Gus (2 almost 3 years) and don't mind the weird facial expression. I think he was mid-word.





5 comments:
They look as much as twins as my actual twins do! So cute. Good to see you back for a minute :)
Thanks for making my afternoon Allice! Very nice and makes a grandpa proud. Love you guys.
Grandpa Gary II
So cute! thanks thanks Love Nana
Yea---an update!! So we're coming to UT in October and are dying to see you guys!! I'll text you details.
We love you guys!! Love the Pics
Post a Comment