Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Oldies

If you are anything like me, you have tons of old pictures that are fun to look at but then what do you do with them? Well, I've finally figured it out. You put them on your blog. So here goes. Here are just a few old pictures that are just sitting on our computer waiting to get their 15 minutes of fame. So enjoy. And congrats to you if you made the cut.

















Nothing like remembering the good times. Still have a ton more but I'll save them for another day.
Enjoy.

13 comments:

Cinderella, the A-Train and Our Little Caboose said...

Some of those bring back good memories! I may just have to do this on my blog too!!

CurtisandJackie said...

We made the cut, Yahoo! :) Seeing these pics. makes me totally miss you guys and the good old days. Will you come back for one more year please?

Ryan Smart said...

Are we really that old that we consider them oldies? It seems like just yesterday we were hitting up the Kwik E Mart-one of the best days of my life.

Alisha said...

Oh, I loved it! So many great memories in those pictures! I agree with Jackie, we need you guys back for another year!!

Larissa@Just Another Day in Paradise said...

yeah lots of fun pictures...although this does seem to say, "hey Larissa you need to be at more family functions!"

Love you guys!

Whit and Steve said...

love all the pictures!! brought back SO many memories! We need to plan a time to see each other! We miss you guys!!

ramblin said...

Mid-air memories are always the best. I'm glad Greg and I were at the top.

Sarah said...

Sweet! We made the cut. I think I'll sneak that one over to my blog. Hope you don't mind! Miss you guys and our 1-kid-we-can-still-go-out days!

omer said...


شركة شحن اثاث من الرياض الى الامارات
شركة شحن اثاث من السعودية الى الامارات
شركة شحن اثاث من السعودية الى الامارات
شركة شحن ونقل الاثاث من الرياض الى الامارات
شركة نقل اثاث من الرياض الى الامارات
شركة شحن عفش من الرياض الي الامارات-دبي


abo-bder said...


شركة تنظيف سيارات بالرياض

abo-bder said...



شركة تنظيف مساجد بالمزاحمية
شركة تنظيف بالطائف
شركة تنظيف منازل بالطائف
شركة تنظيف فلل بالطائف
شركة تنظيف مجالس بالطائف
شركة تنظيف واجهات بالطائف
شركة تنظيف خزانات المياه بالطائف
شركة مكافحة حشرات بالطائف
شركة كشف تسرب المياه بالطائف

abo-bder said...


شركة تسليك مجارى بالطائف
شركة عزل اسطح بالطائف
شركة عزل خزانات بالطائف
شركة نقل عفش بالطائف
شركة تنظيف بابها
شركة تنظيف منازل بابها
شركة تنظيف فلل بابها
شركة تنظيف مجالس بابها
شركة تنظيف واجهات بابها

abo-bder said...


شركة تنظيف خزانات المياه بمكة
شركة مكافحة حشرات بمكة
شركة كشف تسربات المياه بمكة
شركة نقل عفش بالرياض 300 ريال
شركة نقل عفش من الرياض الى البحرين
شركة نقل اثاث من الرياض الى تبوك
شركة نقل اثاث من الرياض الى القصيم
شركة نقل اثاث من الرياض الى جازان
شركة نقل اثاث من الرياض الى الجبيل