I haven't blogged in such a long time I don't even know what to say anymore! Well we sure have been keeping ourselves busy these past couple weeks with a trip to San Fransisco that was so fun (thank you Dru, Adam and Cacher Chipman, and the party van), Halloween, Gus walking around everywhere and being more fun than ever, Greg's school/work schedule and my rekindled love for all things Twlilight (I am addicted again to this series of books and re-reading Breaking Dawn and totally thinking about making a Team Edward shirt to wear to the movie). But I don't want to get your hopes to high this is an official post but there are no pics of our recent happenings. They are all on Greg's computer so I'll have to post those later. And is it just me or does it take a million years to upload a picture to your blog?? Maybe I'm doing something wrong and if that's the case and anyone out there knows a trick or secret please do share! Anyway, this is just to let you all know that we are still alive and still have the internet and still blog, so check back later for some super sweet pics!!
Tuesday, November 17, 2009
11.17.2009
I haven't blogged in such a long time I don't even know what to say anymore! Well we sure have been keeping ourselves busy these past couple weeks with a trip to San Fransisco that was so fun (thank you Dru, Adam and Cacher Chipman, and the party van), Halloween, Gus walking around everywhere and being more fun than ever, Greg's school/work schedule and my rekindled love for all things Twlilight (I am addicted again to this series of books and re-reading Breaking Dawn and totally thinking about making a Team Edward shirt to wear to the movie). But I don't want to get your hopes to high this is an official post but there are no pics of our recent happenings. They are all on Greg's computer so I'll have to post those later. And is it just me or does it take a million years to upload a picture to your blog?? Maybe I'm doing something wrong and if that's the case and anyone out there knows a trick or secret please do share! Anyway, this is just to let you all know that we are still alive and still have the internet and still blog, so check back later for some super sweet pics!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
It's tough to get everything documented these days. . .GUS is awesome. I love his expressions. Are you coming to Centi for the holidays? Hope all is well.
Good to have you back! haha. Gus is looking so big and cute! Hope to see more pics soon, if you can get them uploaded. Sometimes it takes longer than others on my computer. If you have a nice camera and the pics are huge files, then it takes extra long. I think I'll make a team Edward shirt for the movie too, and I'll put a picture on my blog after! You shoudl do the same :)
What are you talking about sweet pictures. . . you posted the best one right here on this post! I love little Gus, still haven't met him, but love him.
Cammie said that you were headed to UT over Christmas. What dates will you be there??? We're coming a bit before Christmas and would love to see you if you'll be there.
So cute. I want a shirt too, but I am pretty sure I am not going to make one...maybe I will just write it on my face!
I hate uploading pictures on blogger. No tips to share, just a shoulder to cry on. Team Edward all the way.
شركة قص اشجار بالرياض
شركة قص اشجار بالرياض
شركة تنظيف مجالس بالرياض
شركة قص وازالة وتنسيق الاشجار بالرياض
شركة تعقيم بالرياض
شركة قص اشجار بالرياض
شركة قص اشجار بالرياض
فني تركيب ستلايت بالرياض
فني تركيب ستلايت بالرياض
فني تركيب ستلايت بجدة
شركة عزل فوم بالرياض
Post a Comment