I can't believe that we have already had this little baby with us for one whole month. Time sure does fly. It felt like just yesterday that we were coming home from the hospital with this little person that totally depends on us for everything. Everyday is such a learning curve but we are loving every minute of it and love showing off our cute little guy. He has changed so much in the past couple weeks (at least I think he has). I can't wait to see what the next couple weeks bring.
This was a rare moment when he took his bink
This past weekend we made the very long journey from our home in South Carolina to a wedding in Nauvoo, Illinois. One of Greg's oldest and best friends, Josh Downs, got married and we just could not miss it (seeing as how Josh is the one who introduced Greg and me!!) We had a wonderful time and couldn't be happier for Josh and Jess. We love you guys.
The very happy couple
Greg and Gus and the Nauvoo Temple
Me, Gus, my cousin Dru and Gus' future cousin due Nov. 24...we can't wait to meet him!
Father and son
8 comments:
He has gotten soo big! My mom says he looks like his grandpa stockhoff! Miss you guys!
just me again check out my blog to see the pictures from kathy barbara kathleen and lindas trip to boston!!!
We love the recent pictures! And, you are so brave to travel with a one month old! Cutie pie Gus.
Oh I want to hug him!!! I can't wait until I get my chance. Love you guys.
widdle guy-he's so cute. Aren't they all when they take their bink?? Well, I guess the exception may include Lobies and her bink when she is 3! Ahh, something only a mother could love-
ahhh so cute! Looks like you had a fun trip to Nauvoo. You are brave to take a big trip with a 1month old baby. How fun! Isn't it hard to think what life was like before having a baby. It is amazing how it changes everything and how wonderful it is!!
Allice- he is getting so big!! What a cutie! I love the last picture with greg...he is so alert and has such cute big eyes!! can't wait to meet him!!
Yes, I still can't believe you made that drive with Gus. I am sure you had to have lots of patience with lots of stops. I want updated pictures I am sure he is looking different everyday like Camryn does.
Post a Comment