Ok here is our 5 day update. Wow it's been a whole 5 days and I have to admit that it kind of feels like it's been a whole 5 years. We finally made it home from the hospital on Saturday afternoon and are so glad to be back in our little place. We are figuring out the whole sleeping, eating, being awake kind of thing and I'm pretty sure little Gus has what our pediatrician called "jet lag". He hasn't quite caught up to the whole day time, time to open your eyes and eat and night time, time to sleep. But we sure love him and are so glad he is here!!! (I was way over my maternity clothes)
Enjoy the new pics!

The car ride home from the hospital

Dad and baby Gus


After bath time and his hair makes him look slightly like an oompa loompa


He's our little peanut
23 comments:
He's so little! How fun and exciting to be home and start being a mom! Good luck with the transition.
He is so CUTE!! Glad you made it home. Good luck with everything. SLEEP whenever you can! :)
Too cute! Glad you're home! Post more pictures when you can, but get sleep whenever you can!
Thanks for the pictures. I have been checking everyday, I am just so excited to see him. He is so cute, enjoy everything, for it all changes so quickly. Love you guys.
Boy...I can really see the Brady in him. SO cute...keep the pics coming..you know I can't get enough! Love you guys!
He is SO tiny! I love him already! I love the picture of him in the carseat! Pricless! Keep the pics coming! I am glad you are doing well and I am very jealous you are out of your maternity clothes! I can't wait!
allice he is so CUTE!! He looks like you! I just want to squish him and eat him up!!! Can't wait to meet him!! OOOOOHHH! Give him loves from me!
He's too cute guys! Congrats we're BOTH so excited for you!!! :)
Simply fabulous!!! Enjoy the time while he is so small.. they grow up overnight it seems... Can't wait to see the little man and from one redhead to another.. welcome to the family. Love you guys.
Aunt Heidi
Wonderful... love him already. I just love all these new babies we are getting. Thanks for giving me a little Gus. Love you guys...
Nat
Wow! Congrats you guys! So glad you are home and doing well!
Congrats, he is darling. I hope everything goes well for you, the first little bit can be hard, but it sounds like you are doing good. Congratulations
So tiny!!! He's precious! Congrats again!
Brigitte (from dance) just hopping over from whit's blog to say CONGRADULATIONS! you will love it! And eventually you will get to sleep.
Congrats! What a perfect little baby boy!
Oh my goodness - he is so cute! He looks a lot like you guys! Impressive!
Congrats you guys!! he's adorable! Enjoy your new little guy!
wow, henry looks like a little monster next to your little peanut, he is so cute. do i spot a little red in his hair? congratulations :)
Okay, Kimi told me you had your baby, how exciting! She said little Gus was an identical Brady baby, I had to check it out for myself! Wow, he is so cute! Congrats to you guys! They literally turn your world upside down, it's a good thing they're worth it! Congrats!
CONGRATULATIONS!!! He is absolutely adorable! I wish I could see him in person...miss you!
OH my gosh!!! SOOOOOO excited for you guys. WHen do I get to see this little monkey in person?
Hey guys. We ran into Gus' Aunt and Uncle last night at dinner aka Greg's brother and his wife. hehehe. I love these pictures of cutie pie Gus. Can't wait to meet him eventually!!!
شركة تركيب اثاث ايكيا بالرياض
فني تركيب اثاث ايكيا بالرياض
شركة تركيب اثاث ايكيا بالرياض
فنى
تركيب كاميرات
تركيب كاميرات
فني ايكيا بالرياض
شركة تركيب اثاث ايكيا بالرياض
شركة تركيب اثاث ايكيا بالرياض
فني ستائر بالرياض
Post a Comment